- These general terms and conditions form the provisions under which it is possible to purchase tickets for, and participate in, the Art of Faith Festival. Only after accepting these general terms and conditions is it possible to participate in the Art of Faith Festival. Those who cannot agree with these general terms and conditions can therefore not participate in the festival.
- Anyone who buys tickets for other persons also confirms that he/she is authorized to do so and that all parties involved agree to these general terms and conditions.
- The participants must at all times comply with the regulations and the instructions of the organization.
- The organization can never be held liable for damage and / or physical injury whether or not caused by third parties.
- It is forbidden to make sound or video recordings of the performances or other program components without prior permission. The use of drones without prior permission is also prohibited. Equipment can be confiscated.
- All participants present at the festival give permission to be photographed or filmed as an ‘audience’ of the festival, without payment. It is also agreed that these images are used by the organization for all kinds of purposes. Anyone who participates in the festival with a minor also gives explicit permission on behalf of this minor.
- In case of emergencies, participants are obliged to follow the instructions of the organization.
- In the event of misconduct and after warning from the organization, the organization reserves the right to remove the participant from the festival site. The access bracelet of this participant will be confiscated. In the event of gross misconduct, the organization has the right to do so without prior warning. In such a case, the organization is never obliged to refund entrance fees or food and drink vouchers.
- Any damage caused by a participant of the festival will be recovered from the person concerned.
- The organization is not responsible for the quality or condition of products that are provided or sold by third parties at the festival. All complaints or requests in this regard must be addressed directly to the third party concerned.
- Prolonged exposure to loud sounds can lead to hearing damage. We strongly recommend hearing protection. Stroboscopic effects can be used at the festival.
- In light of the current Covid19 pandemic, the organization may have to impose additional conditions on each participant of the festival, in order to comply with national and local guidelines or advice. These additional conditions may include proof of vaccination or a negative covid test, as a condition of access. In the event that one refuses, or is unable to meet these additional conditions, he/she may be denied access to the festival, on which a refund of the entrance ticket is possible.
2. Tickets and access to the festival
- The organization uses different ticket prices according to the ticket formula, target group and time of purchase. The organization reserves the right to add new ticket formulas and target groups at any time and to adjust the corresponding fare.
- Entrance tickets are always paid at the time of ordering. Unpaid tickets are considered non-purchased tickets.
- Everyone needs an entrance ticket, including children (regardless of their age).
- Purchased tickets are always and only sent to the e-mail address that was provided during the purchase process. This is to prevent fraud.
- Group tickets are only available for existing (youth) groups that want to experience the festival together. The person who purchases the group tickets is considered the group leader, and is the only person with whom the organization will communicate about the group. The group leader also guarantees that one has the mandate to act on behalf of the group, and that each person in the group agrees to these terms and conditions. Group tickets may not be offered or promoted to people who do not belong to the group. The organization reserves the right to judge whether the group is eligible for a group ticket or not. In the event of unlawful use of the formulas of group tickets, the organization has the right to cancel the already purchased group tickets. It is not permitted to charge group members a higher fare than the ticket rate applicable to the group.
- The festival site can and may only be entered by persons with a valid wristband.
- Minors can only participate in the festival and/or camp if they are accompanied by a responsible adult on the site. The organization has the right to request proof of age at any time during the festival. Minors are at all times under the responsibility of the responsible adult.
- Reserved or purchased tickets can never be cancelled. Reimbursement of already purchased tickets is therefore in no other case possible than stipulated in art. 1.12.
- The organization has the right to immediately remove anyone who does not have a valid wristband on their arm from the festival site. On the festival site, the zones that are not accessible to the participants are clearly indicated. The organization reserves the right to remove persons who are unlawfully in these zones from the entire festival site and to confiscate the wristband of the person in question. In such a case, the organization is never obliged to refund entrance fees or food and drink vouchers.
- Dogs and/or other animals are not allowed at the festival, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- The organisation reserves the right to search persons, luggage or vehicles in the context of security. We reserve the right to confiscate anything not permitted in these terms and conditions.
- The organization is not obliged to partially or completely refund entrance tickets if the event cannot take place or cannot take place in full.
- The organizer may be forced to change the program. In that case, entrance tickets remain valid and under no circumstances can one claim a refund or exchange of the entrance tickets.
- In the event of loss of the wristband, a new one cannot be obtained under any circumstances. Entering the festival site is only possible after purchasing a new ticket at the ticket offices at the entrance of the festival site at the rates applied at that time.
3. Code of Conduct
- The festival is drug-free. Excessive use of alcohol is also prohibited.
- Any form of antisocial or dangerous behavior or behavior that causes nuisance will not be tolerated. Crowd surfing and pogoing or any other form of such behaviour is prohibited and may result in exclusion from the festival. Weapons, fireworks, lasers and other dangerous objects are also prohibited.
- Presence of strong (distilled) alcoholic beverages is completely prohibited. Random checks are carried out on the festival site and camping site. Any drink present will be confiscated. If a participant is caught using drugs or possession of weapons, he will be handed over to the police. In case of misconduct, after an initial warning, the organization will remove the person(s) from the festival site. The access bracelet will be confiscated, without the organization being obliged to make any refund.
- In the buildings it is absolutely forbidden to smoke.
- Under the age of 16, both smoking and the use of alcohol are prohibited.
- It is not permitted to make passive or active advertising during the festival, at the discretion of the organization. Advertising on material (such as toilets and fences) and flyering is therefore not permitted.
- Selling or distributing your own drinks and food on the festival site is not permitted. The organization reserves the right to confiscate it.
- The organization attaches great importance to Christian ecumenism during the festival. Unity in Christ is above the not insignificant differences between the Christian churches. In this spirit, each participant is expected to show great respect for the individuality of other denominations. The organization reserves the right to exclude people or organizations that do not show sufficient respect for this diversity from the festival.
- Only weekend visitors are allowed to camp on our campsite.
- The campsite will be open from Friday 14h00 to Sunday 14h30.
- Campers must leave the campsite on Sundays, no later than 2.30 pm.
- Only tents are allowed on the campsite. Caravans or motorhomes or roof tents are not allowed.
- Use of the campsite is entirely at your own risk. Firebreaks have been installed on the campsite. These must be free at all times (including from guy lines). Open fires are absolutely forbidden. Barbecuing, fire pits, pot stoves and torches are therefore absolutely not allowed. Carelessly discarded butts can also cause a fire. Cigarette butts can only be left in the ashtrays. It is also forbidden to dig holes in the ground.
- In the evening, the peace and quiet on the campsite must be respected. It is not allowed to bring your own generators and sound systems on the campsite. In case of misconduct and after warning from the organization, the organization will remove the participant from the campsite. In such a case, the organization is never obliged to refund entrance fees or food and drink vouchers.
- The camper sets up the tent in such a way that there is enough space for the other campers.
- Waste can only be left in the places provided for this purpose. Waste that does not fit in the garbage bag should under no circumstances be left behind. This is considered to be illegal dumping and is reported as such to the police services.
- The campers must at all times comply with the regulations and the instructions of the organization.
- There is no power available on the campsite (or on the festival site). Available power points are intended for the organization and may under no circumstances be used by participants in the festival.
5. Cancellation, changes and refunds
- The festival is subject to the necessary permits. If these permits require it, the organization has the right to amend these general terms and conditions. The festival’s website contains the only applicable version of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The festival can be cancelled or postponed under certain circumstances. In the event of a cancellation due to Covid19 restrictions that make the organization of the festival impossible, one has the choice to (1) exchange the ticket for a ticket for a later festival or event, (2) request a refund, or (3) donate the ticket price to the non-profit organization behind the festival. Refunds must be requested no later than 5 days after the original date of the festival via email@example.com. Such a refund will never include the service fee or other additional costs. In case of cancellation due to force majeure, the organization is not obliged to refund tickets.
- The organisation may find itself forced for compelling reasons (e.g. weather conditions, safety, artist cancellations) to change or adapt the festival programme and to close stages of the festival. In that case, the entrance ticket of the festival remains valid and no entrance tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
- In the event of a cancellation, the organization will take all possible reasonable steps to inform ticket holders as soon as possible. However, it remains the responsibility of the ticket holder to inform himself about this.
- Anyone who is unable to participate in the festival due to Covid19 (either due to a positive test or because of a mandatory quarantine) can obtain a refund of the ticket. The organization hereby reserves the right to request a proof of this, as a condition of obtaining a refund.
6. Force majeure
- The organization is not liable for any shortcoming in the performance of its obligations when this shortcoming is caused by force majeure. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to, power outages, internet outages, strikes, riots or civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquakes, subsidence, national mourning, lockdowns or any other national or local restrictions imposed by a central or local government, terrorism (threat), war (threat), epidemics or natural disasters.
7. Data protection
- Our privacy statement is an integral part of these general terms and conditions.
- Each participant or camper at the festival agrees that the organization cannot be liable for direct or indirect costs, liability or other losses linked to the festival.
- The Organization shall not be liable for any loss, theft, injury or other damage to any person or personal property, regardless of the circumstances; neither at the festival, nor in case of cancellation of the festival. Unless there is a gross error or wilful error on the part of the organization.
9. Applicable law and competent court
- These general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law, to the exclusion of the conflict-of-law rules.
- All disputes will be settled by the competent court in Belgium, to the exclusion of all other courts. However, the organization reserves the right to file a claim with the court that would have jurisdiction under the legal rules of jurisdiction.