(ORGANISOR ART OF FAITH FESTIVAL)
He Is Alive, hereinafter referred to as HIA for short, a non-profit association, values the protection of your personal data and that your privacy is respected.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about what data we collect and how we handle personal data. We will do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
HIA complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679).
This means that we will:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was designated; these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- process only the personal data that is minimally necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we will make you aware of your rights and respect them.
Who are we
vzw He Is Alive
Representative: Jozef Stoffels
GSM: +32 472 56 07 98
Bank account: BE88 7350 2330 4741
VAT number: BE 0816 604 792
To whom is this privacy statement addressed?
This privacy statement applies to all of our employees, participants in activities, persons who show or showed an interest in our activities, sponsors, services, products, and suppliers.
What personal data do we collect and why we collect it
What personal data do we collect?
We may request and/or process the following personal data from you:
- personal identity data: last name, first name, postal address;
- private contact details: telephone number and/or mobile, e-mail address;
- details of your organization: company name, company address, VAT number;
- personal characteristics: date of birth, church denomination;
- financial details (including account number, payments, etc.), if necessary for financial transactions;
- products viewed by you;
- location, IP address and browser type;
We only collect personal data that you provide to us in various ways (including registration forms, fill-in and contact forms on our website, personal/telephone/email contact, etc.). We do not collect personal data from third parties, with the exception of information received from committed partner organizations or “sympathizing” organizations.
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
The data mentioned must, if applicable, be provided in order to participate in the activities of the association.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
Your personal data is processed by HIA for the following purposes and legal bases:
- To participate in HIA’s activities;
- To purchase tickets (delivery of tickets, access control, determination of rates, information mailout before and/or after your visit, contact in case of program change or cancellation);
- To process payments and prevent fraud
- For sending information about our activities, newsletters and invitations (pertinent to interest);
- Ezine (email newsletter) and occasional e-mails with an offer of activities;
- Obtaining government subsidies (legal obligation);
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
- Automatically filling in personal data for future orders.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent, you always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
It is not possible to give comments on our website. Comments posted on social media are the responsibility of the one who wrote them. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments from our social media pages (including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
Recordings of photos and moving images during concerts, gatherings, festivities and events linked to HIA may be used by our organization for publicity of upcoming events or a report of the current event.
The publication or distribution of images by participants via hard copy or electronically via email, social media or the press are the sole responsibility of the distributor. Restricted traffic among friends via targeted and restricted transmission and in the private sphere is allowed as long as it is accepted by all concerned.
Any data provided via our contact form on the website www.artoffaithfestival.be will be saved in order to provide you with the service you require from us.
When you visit our login page, we store a temporary cookie to check whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Your IP address can be analyzed via Google Analytics. Further personal information is not processed here.
Who we share your data with
Provision of personal data to third parties – processors
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- the secure storage and processing of data in the Cloud (through a Cloud Service Provider);
- to maintain our website (www.artoffaithfestival.be).
We make the necessary agreements with external service providers (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. We never pass on personal data to external service providers (processors) with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement.
Provision to third parties – recipients
We share personal data with the following external parties:
- insurance agencies, if you are involved in the organization
- payment processor: Mollie (see Mollie privacy statement: https://www.mollie.com/en/privacy).
We make the necessary agreements with these parties to guarantee the security of your personal data and the confidential treatment of your data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to other third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted (an example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information).
At no time do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We also never pass on your contact details to third parties for commercial purposes. We can share personal data with other third parties if you give us (written) permission to do so. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
How long we keep your data
HIA does not store personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was provided, with due observance of the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example to be able to do the accounting).
Retention periods may, however, differ per purpose. HIA agrees not to keep the data for longer than a maximum of 5 years after the last use.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to inspect and copy the personal data relating to you.
You have the right to correction and supplementation if your data is incorrect or incomplete. You have the right to erasure (deletion) of the personal data that we have received from you, and which is no longer strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were provided. We do reserve the right to determine whether your request is justified.
You have the right to restriction of data processing: if you object to the processing of certain data, you can ask to stop this processing.
You can also object (oppose) to the way in which some of your personal data is processed. For example, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (through unsubscribing options in e-mails). Through the details at the top of this privacy statement you can contact us to exercise your rights, accompanied by a motivation for your question. You can also contact us through the contact page on our website www.artoffaithfestival.be.
Where we send your data
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
As a non-profit organization we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your data
HIA takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, loss or disclosure. This concerns, among other things:
- all persons who have access to your data on behalf of HIA are bound by the confidentiality thereof;
- we use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we use waf (wordfence) on our website; further virus scanning is the responsibility of the hosting;;
- we systematically make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- our board members and employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data. They follow a number of clear guidelines from the government and are aware of their responsibility;
- the board members and/or employees are granted access to your data insofar as they need that information to properly perform their duties;
- for new projects that may have an impact on your privacy, an extensive analysis is carried out to guarantee your rights, the security and protection of your personal data.
- should an incident nevertheless occur involving your data, you will be notified personally in the circumstances provided for by law.
Data breach procedures that we have implemented
Our website provider antagonist.nl provides us with updates through the Slim package that keeps our software up-to-date. These updates are performed regularly. As a result, we also use the Patchman system, which automatically fixes security vulnerabilities in commonly used software.
Plugins are only added when necessary. Plugins that are no longer used will be removed.
We use an SSL certificate, so that our data is sent securely.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercising of your rights, we ask you to contact us immediately.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection:
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
Text written on 18/11/2021.